Oqtane is a modern Blazor based platform similar to Dnn. It's inspired by the Dnn model but uses the latest .net core and more.
👉 As of May 2021 2sxc works great on Oqtane as well.
Install Oqtane and 2sxc
👉 See Install Oqtane and 2sxc
Features Not Yet Implemented in Oqtane
- The QuickE Toolbar is not implemented in Oqtane, adding modules requires you to enter edit mode and use Oqtane dialogs
- Enterprise Web Farm Cache isn't supported yet (in DNN: it's a paid add-on)
- CSP implementation works but isn't fully automated, as it has special challenges with the page only loading once
- Inner content is believed to work, but not fully verified
- Integration into the theme or container isn't possible yet (new for Dnn in v14)
- Automatic adding HTTP headers isn't fully tested and may have some issues
- Adding more HTML tags inside the
<head>tag only works for JS/CSS, custom tags are probably not supported yet
Global Content Files
ADAM works and images uploaded will automatically work. But as of now, you cannot have shared files in a global folder structure for re-use in many places yet. You can of course re-use an entity with files, but not place a file in a global (like Portals) folder for use.
Image Resizer won't work on Global Content Files
Image Resizer works for app-assets (like the app-icon) and for ADAM assets, but not for files in the
- 2sxc 12 was developed for Oqtane 2.0