This is the 2sxc API Documentation
This that will probably interest you the most:
- ToSic.Sxc.Services contains services you'll usually use in Razor and WebAPIs
- Your code should inherit base classes from the
Customnamespace to inherit a rich API of Dynamic Code
- for Razor use Hybrid.Razor12 or Dnn.Razor12
- for WebAPIs use Hybrid.Api12 / Dnn.Api12
- for shared C# code use Hybrid.Code12
- If you're interested in data or file-assets, please read about Dynamic Data
- you may also care about IDynamicEntity, IEntity as well as the differences
- or about the ADAM Assets such as IFolder, IFile and .AsAdam(...)
We've color-coded and icon-coded all the things you might care about.
- Internal stuff in subdued
- marks things usually used in Razor/WebApi development
- marks things related to data processing, usually data sources
- marks ADAM things (automatic Digital Asset Management)
- marks things related to metadata
Note also that the real code of EAV/2sxc/Dnn has way more stuff, but that's inofficial. Please don't use objects that are not documented here. That allows us to improve the architecture without worrying about breaking your code. Once we're really sure that certain parts are very final, we'll publish the API docs for those parts.
Background: Architecture of Eav, Sxc, Dnn
If you really care, please get familiar with the architecture - it helps a 👍🏼
Programming with DataSources and VisualQuery
All the DataSources are based on IDataSource and most of them are also s . You can find most of them in ToSic.Eav.DataSources .