Content Assets / Images / Documents
Content has Assets like images and documents.
By default, all Assets belong to the item and field they were uploaded on. This happens automatically and is managed by ADAM.
You can also have shared assets which are stored in the Site content folder, but we don't recommend this as it makes clean-up very difficult.
Learn More About
- ADAM - Automatic Digital Asset Management
- Image Resizer
- Fields for Links / Files / Folders
- Asset Metadata
- Asset Permissions / Protected folders in Dnn / Oqtane
- App Assets like icons / logos used in an App
- Add screenshots of drag-drop upload