2sxc Basics Overview
In 2sxc most things just magically work. These docs give you a deep understanding of how they work so you can figure out really cool stuff.
The Stack: How Systems and Users Interact
This is what web-systems do from a bird's-eye perspective.
On the top you see what happens in the browser:
- Show content / output using HTML
- Interactive Content or SPAs where the UI is smart and works with data
- Editing content and data works by default, and you can do a lot more
The bottom shows what happens on the server:
- Awesomeize is where you template the data and add logic on the Server.
- Prepare is a layer of data processing where the desired data is selected to be shown, filtered, sorted etc.
- Your Data is the original material - created by an editor in the CMS or it's data coming from SQL, CSV or elsewhere.
How to Learn the Basics
The Stack in Detail
Learn more about...